Bless his heart. He loves to sing in the shower, I know he will probably kill us one day for doing this to him. But we just could not help it! It's priceless!
I love the Hair today blog. I found your blog from kristy. Mine if I look since I won't be able to see you in person. We moved to detroit, if you haven't heard. brynley
6 comments:
How ADORABLE!
I love this video, it's too cute! And he such a sweet boy. LOVE HIM! LOVE YOU!
So cute Tricia!
I love the Hair today blog. I found your blog from kristy. Mine if I look since I won't be able to see you in person. We moved to detroit, if you haven't heard. brynley
He has the singing talent of his mother!! Love you Dallin!
Man, I don't know how to take that Vicki! He sings completely monotone with expression!
Post a Comment