These are some of the things we did:
- Roll the gigantic dice to decide which mini game we would play
-Yoshi's Egg Hunt
-Get the Goomba balloon pop
-Save Princess Peach treasure hunt
-Koopa Troopa Bank ball toss
-Mario Madness bubble gum chew/bubble race
-Chain Chomp piniata
-Super Mushroom Cupcakes
-Collect coins from each game where they could trade in for a Bonus Star necklace
After the festivities were over the kids were playing with the dice and ball toss. One of the boys said, "Man, this is the best party I've ever been to...and I've been to a lot!" That was the best compliment of all time!
We did have a fun time but the very best is to see the smile on Dallin's face. I love you buddy!
![]() |
| * Brooke the Magnificant |
Credits:
Brooke - Someone that understand my insane need to plan a party and awesome photographer!
Darlene - for all the awesome help the day before the party and hooking us up with some awesome $10 bubble gum!
Riley (Luigi) - For making the games run so smoothly!
Haley (Princess Peach) - for being the cutest Princess Peach in a Cinderella costume ever!!
Joe, Jeff, and Brandon - for being patient as we go overboard!



4 comments:
WOW. What a fun party! You ROCK!
I love the picture of Brooke, sorry I didn't help out more. Everything did turn out perfect though! You guys rock.
It was "the best party ever!" You did a terrific job, and left nothing out. Everyone there had a great time celebrating! Just wish it would have been a few degrees warmer :)
By the way, I told you I hated that picture of me. You pulled a nice one on me!
It was pay back for not making magic happen on the thousand pictures you took of me!! :-)
Post a Comment