Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To 3D or not to 3D

Well, I have to tell you, I have always been a little creeped out by 3D Ultrasounds of babies. They always look slightly Alienish. However, I had another ultrasound today because our little one wouldn't work with us to see all the points of interest on her body last time. The Sonographer, she's awesome, got done with all the screening and told me that she had enough time to see the baby in 3D. Nervous as I was, it was awesome! She's a bit skinny, but it was so neat to see her move and see her actual face. I'm sure she will have a Roberts nose just like mine. I have to say...I cried and now understand the interest in having a 3D picture of your baby. She just seems so real now.  


4 comments:

KunzlerKlan said...

So neat! That is really cool. I have never seen these types of ultrasounds. Too fun!!!

Anonymous said...

that is so darling! How fun is that.

Kristy said...

I've never had a 3D ultrasound. That is really cool.

Steph said...

That is really neat. I had a 3-D with Hayes, but I did not get a picture of it. It was so cool. I felt a real connection after that.

So cute.