Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lauren Taylor!

We are so excited she is here!!!
Lauren Taylor
Born: March 5, 2010
Time: 4:58a.m.
Weight: 9 lbs. 1 oz.
Height: 19 1/2 inches long

She came out round and pink all over!  The first night home we wondered if we could handle her because she was up every 15 minutes until morning came and then slept all day.  The next night my milk came in and we realized that she was just starving.  She slept 6 hours that night and we instantly fell back in love with her!!  Since then there is very few nights that she doesn't wake only once.

She is loved by her brother and sister and they are constantly wanting to hold her.  Kiera anticipates her needs and gets whatever I need before I even ask her to help.  The other day I was talking to Lauren and saying, "I think you are getting hungry."  Kiera instantly jumped up and ran in the other room.  She came running in with the nursing pillow, my Newman's Ointment, and a burp rag.  I was amazed and how in tune she is!!  And feel so blessed to have such a great helper.

We hope that you enjoy some of the moments we have captured throughout the last couple of weeks.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lauren Taylor
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

9 comments:

Teresa said...

She is beautiful! Love her sweet cheeks! Were your other kids that big? (Sabrina was 9.2). What a cute family!

AllMyKs said...

Darling little girl! The picture of "Big Eyes" looks so much like Dallin. She definitely has cheeks. She seems so awake and alert for a little newborn in those pictures. Glad you are getting more sleep!

Shelly said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Lauren is a lucky girl, too. She has such a fantastic Mommy! 4:58 a.m.? Whoa. Let's hope keeping you up all night isn't a trend for her.

Lisa said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations.

J N H said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love it! She is SO alert! :) Glad to hear all is well, I'm a little jealous she sleeps so well, but I'm happy for you! XO

Anonymous said...

How freaking amazing! Congrats times a million. She is very beautiful. Way to be a mom of three! My heaven how terrifing that seems to me. Your so great. Hope to see you soon.

Nancy Cadjan said...

The Cheeks have it! And I love her name!

Aaron and Devon said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful- and you look great to!I love her little cheeks!

KunzlerKlan said...

So, so sweet. I can't wait to see, and hold her!!!